The story behind this print, in the words of photographer Gergo Rugli: "This afternoon was one that I am never going to forget. A big swell reached Sydney’s coastline with some waves reaching over 10 feet in height. Very few surfers had the courage to fight with these monsters. It was just before sunset, and the sky was covered with clouds. I didn’t expect any colours, but just before the sun reached the horizon, a gap opened up, and the setting sun painted the whole sky with mysterious red light. I wanted to create a dreamy feeling and started to shoot with a slow shutter speed to capture the unique scene."
This image, taken in Australia, was awarded second place in the Ocean Adventure Photographer of the Year category at OPY2023.
- All prints are end-to-end carbon neutral.
- Prints created on C-Type matt-finish paper.
- Frames are made from FSC®-certified wood.
- All framed prints are finished with an elegant white window mount.
- Frame windows are made of edge-ground float glass with a UV filter of approx 45%, apart from the A1 size which is high quality 3mm clear acrylic to prevent damage during transit
- Frames are equipped with an acid-free insert and a sturdy rear panel.
- All framed orders arrive ready to hang.
- All orders shipped on courier services, guaranteeing quick and safe delivery.
- Delivery times vary depending on location.
- All prints produced with the permission of each photographer.
- Framed orders take approximately 10 days to create, prior to shipping.
- All orders typically take 3 days once out for delivery, based on a best endeavours basis.
- Have a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazines & books: All orders shipped from the UK. Postage prices vary depending on shipping destination. EU customers may have to pay an additional customs charge. Most international deliveries take 1-3 weeks. Want to avoid shipping? Explore our Digital Ocean Hub subscription. Any orders fulfilled by a third party are subject to that party's shipping T&C's.