The story behind this print, in the words of photographer Merche Llobera: "Meeting this super pod of spinner dolphins was one of the most special encounters I have ever had. Before getting in the water they were delighting us on the surface with their acrobatic jumps. In the water, I was enthralled by their energetic and playful presence. It fills the image with vitality and joy. I hope that in the near future, this will be the only way to see dolphins - wild and free."
This image, taken in Costa Rica, was Highly Commended in the Ocean Wildlife Photographer of the Year category at OPY2023.
- All prints are end-to-end carbon neutral.
- Prints created on C-Type matt-finish paper.
- Frames are made from FSC®-certified wood.
- All framed prints are finished with an elegant white window mount.
- Frame windows are made of edge-ground float glass with a UV filter of approx 45%, apart from the A1 size which is high quality 3mm clear acrylic to prevent damage during transit.
- Frames are equipped with an acid-free insert and a sturdy rear panel.
- All framed orders arrive ready to hang.
- All orders shipped on courier services, guaranteeing quick and safe delivery.
- Delivery times vary depending on location.
- All prints sold in collaboration with each photographer.
- Framed orders take approximately 10 days to create, prior to shipping.
- All orders typically take 3 days once out for delivery, based on a best endeavours basis.
- Have a question? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magazines & books: All orders shipped from the UK. Postage prices vary depending on shipping destination. EU customers may have to pay an additional customs charge. Most international deliveries take 1-3 weeks. Want to avoid shipping? Explore our Digital Ocean Hub subscription. Any orders fulfilled by a third party are subject to that party's shipping T&C's.