2023 Winners exhibition
Darling HarbourSydney, Australia
The immersive gallery will feature all finalist and wining images, providing the public with a beautiful and thought-provoking ocean spectacle. We can't wait to see it, and we can't wait for you to see it too!
The exhibition opens on November 16, 2023 and will run for five months.
For more information, visit the museum's official Ocean Photographer of the Year teaser page.
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Walk: The museum is in Darling Harbour, a pleasant 15 minute stroll across Pyrmont Bridge from the centre of Sydney’s CBD, or a 10 minute walk from Sydney Fish Market.
- Car: Museum visitors get $15 all day validated parking at: Star Casino Car Park, 55 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont (7am – 6.30pm); Wilson Parking, Harbourside Car Park (not Novotel parking), 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. – 100 Murray St, Pyrmont. Remember you must have your parking ticket validated at the museum reception to receive discounted parking.
- Train: The museum is a 20 minute walk from Town Hall Station. You can also connect with the L1 Light Rail at Central Station to arrive just across the road from the museum.
- Bus: The 389 from Bondi Junction stops at the front door.
- Ferry: Catch the spectacular F4 route from Circular Quay to Pyrmont Bay Wharf, right at the museum. You can also catch the F3 route to Barangaroo Wharf, a 20 minute walk across Pyrmont Bridge to the museum. Take one of NSW’s electric ferries, Barangaroo or Wallaru, operating daily. The Barangaroo – Pyrmont Shuttle operates daily between King Street Wharf 3 and Pyrmont Bay Wharf. Travel time between stops is 3 minutes. View details here.
- Light Rail: Take the L1 light rail from Central Station, or from Dulwich Hill through the inner west, to Pyrmont Bay stop, right across the road from the museum. The light rail network linking Central station to Pyrmont Bay will be closed from March 31 – April 3. For transport options and to plan your trip please visit Home | transportnsw.info
- Public Transport: Routes, Timetables & More: For timetables, more information and the best route via public transport from wherever you are, plan your trip at Home | transportnsw.info.
- Anything else? Don’t forget to tag us when you visit! (@opy_awards)
Reconnect. Immerse yourself. Be inspired.
Enjoy the vibrancy, beauty and impact of each year's finalist photography, celebrated in our Ocean Photographer of the Year coffee table book collection.
Beautiful ocean stories straight to your inbox.
Join our community.