2022 Winners exhibition
Queen´s walkLondon, UK
10°58’42.7” N 122°45’11.1” E
Our month-long, free-to-access, public exhibition in London is back! More than 1 million people engaged with the incredible images created by 2021's photographers. As they did so, the Thames rhythmically rose and fell beside them, the heaving of this planet's lungs – the mighty ocean – an ever-present and fitting backdrop. The photobenches, in the shadow of the iconic Tower Bridge, are visitable from October 5th - November 7th. We'll see you there!
Brought to you by
In support of
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- Free-to-access exhibition open from October 5th – November 7th, 2022.
- Where? London, by the beautiful Tower Bridge and Thames River.
- Nearest train station? London Bridge is a five-minute walk away.
- Nearest Tube station? Also London Bridge (Jubilee and Northern lines).
- Food and drink? There are multiple eateries just metres from the exhibition.
- Toilets? There are public toilets nearby.
- Anything else? Don’t forget to tag us when you visit! (@opy_awards)
Reconnect. Immerse yourself. Be inspired.
Enjoy the vibrancy, beauty and impact of each year's finalist photography, celebrated in our Ocean Photographer of the Year coffee table book collection.
Beautiful ocean stories straight to your inbox.
Join our community.